[RC] Tevis Question - Tony Brickel

Ok I've done the ride 14 times finished 10. And no it makes no difference we're you start if you want to finish. What I see happen is people think this is some kind of weekend fun ride they get to a stop and spend too much time messing around. I never spend more then 10 min at a stop. I was the asst ride manger last year for Forest Hill down. At the quarry I watched people just lollygag around wondering if they we're ever going to get down the trail. Some of you are not going to like what I'm going to say now but you have no friends on the ride what that means is if you are riding with somebody and you both ride the exact same pace and recover exactly the same the fine ride together but if your friend is having trouble recovering then you can't wait for them just get on down the trail. If you do this you will find the ride is easy to finish.

Tony Brickel