[RC] update on horse transport problems - GENTRY YOST

I just wanted to thank everyone who emailed with ideas on how to handle this situation.  We have never had this problem and did not know the best route to go especially over the holidays.  My parents heeded many of your advice and called the police this morning,  they got a better response than we ever were able to and the horse has been found. There is no excuse for the poor communication and we will not rest completely easy until we have our horse but there were circumstances. This is a message from my mother who is not registered to post herself so I said I would forward her message to all that offered their help and best wishes.

 "I wanted to let you know the situation on our horse and r lazy 8.  We called
the highway patrol.  They in turn called all of the numbers with a fairly
firm message.  They got a return call from the sister of Tonya.  They lost a
7 yr old daughter to leukemia this morning.  Having lost a child also, I can
understand how nothing else matters but the aunt did say she understands our
concerns.  I know they didn't handle things exactly as they could have but
there were circumstances.  We are confident the horse will be here soon.
She is in Utah with Stan and he is still bringing her.
Thank you for your time,
Kara Yost"