[RC] Proud Flesh/wound treatment - Susan Favro

I used to sell Schreiners Herbal Solution but when I saw my horse’s reaction to it (OUCH!), I quit using it and went searching for something with the same quality ingredients but in a different based. Schreiners uses an isopropyl alcohol base. No wonder it stings so badly!!!

Anyway, my search lead me to Healing Tree’s T-Pro Wound Spray. It has the healing ingredients of Schreiner’s (aloe, goldenseal, comfrey, myrrh, etc.) but T-Pro also has tea tree oil plus it’s in a deionized water base. They other part that made my pocket book happy is that Healing Tree’s T-Pro costs less than Schreiner’s.

We carry T-Pro and will have it with us (along with the rest of Healing Tree’s products) at the PNER and AERC conventions. Stop by if you’re interested in learning more about the product. I’m hoping that Eric Witherspoon, DVM (the vet who developed the product) will be in my booth and available to answer questions you may have.

…S
Susan Favro
Healthy As A Horse Network
“Innovative effective products for horse and rider”
Official Sponsor: AERC (American Endurance Ride Conference)
Voice – 406.864.8000
Fax – 559.272.6093
Mobile – 406.370.6399
E-mail – Susan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx