From: "Mickey Womack" <Mickey.Womack@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [RC]   Hip problem..........

I have started riding more........and posting more ........to build up
my legs for an endurance vacation in June.  In the last two weeks I
started experiencing some hip pain in my left hip (I am right handed if
that makes a difference).  Its at the very top of my hip bone towards my
back.  It feels like when you get a deep bruise and hurts the most when
I get out of bed or stand up after setting for a while.

Any clues what might be going on?

Mickey