[RC] Christmas presents for endurance riders - Cheryl Dzida

My husband gave me a brand new state of the art GPS unit with maps for our areas.  I gave myself a copy of Angie's book and my husband a pair of EZ Rider stirrups.  Even my neighbor gave me horsy stuff - a beautiful spur turned into a candle holder.  Now I just have to wait two more weeks (post surgery) before I can actually ride again.
Happy New Trails.