[RC] Great Mare Has Passed-Susan - Jan Kennedy

So very sorry to hear this.I don't know if you remember me but I rode the Shore To Shore 250 the same year you did on this mare.'85 or '86?I was on the bay Appy mare Rugged's Lacy B(Lacy)..not much of a tail;))We lost Lacy a year ago at the age of 33 and I too miss her dearly...she was my soul mate.
Jan in MI
"Miles To Go Before I Sleep"