[RC] Transport help needed - Dolores Arste

Hello all you travelers. I'm looking for some help with transporting but not a horse.
Just before my mom died of Cancer I got my dad an Australian Cattle dog to keep him company
and he was his constant companion for 3 years.

Just two weeks ago, he lost his dog to cancer. I've found him an Australian Shepherd who's
owner died of cancer and is adoptable. But, the dog is in Minneapolis and my dad
lives near Allentown, PA. (Upper Black Eddy)  I'm in Arkansas and my husband is in Upstate NY.
Can anyone suggest a way to get them together. I'd love it if we could set up a transport
chain. He's a good, happy, housebroken dog.

I can fly him to direct Newark for $255- but my dad can't drive to the airport and his
English leaves a lot to chance. So I don't think I he can do the Cargo thing.
So, any help or suggestions are very much appreciated.

Dolores Arste
Life and Wellness Coach