Re: [RC] Christmas presents for endurance riders.. - Karla Watson

Hey, I got these socks called "Gaitors" that are neoprene with fleece lined inside. They look sort of like wetsuit sox but are very flexible & thin. They go inside your boots for winter riding. They are toasty warm. My man now goes into the camping section of stores and looks for stuff that makes my life more comfortable camping with horses! Gotta love that!
-------------Karla Watson/Oregon
Every year I enjoy hearing what our loved ones thoughfully bring us as
gifts...