Re: [RC] [RC] Supplements - Karla Watson

My husband has suffered for several years with severe pain in his neck where his spine is. Chiros, acupuncture, and most everything else did nothing for pain relief more than an hour. Doubting anything would work, he reluctently started MSM/Glucosamine/Chondroitin combo a month ago and NO pain now! He is so happy and will go on a maintence level soon. If you haven't tried the stuff, it is worth it to give it a go. You just never know. Relief could be that easy.
-----------Karla Watson/WET Portland, Oregon

Actually, you don?t even need to be an athlete to benefit from MSM. Lots of over-use and age related problems such as tendonitis & joint inflammation can be helped by using MSM regularly. I love my supplements!

Kathy

You can give it to your horse on a regular basis,  just have to quit using it sometime prior to the ride date. There is a withdrawal list somewhere, I don?t have time to look it up ?cause I gotta go ride! It is a natural inflammation reducer though, probably very beneficial for many athletes, equine & human alike. I take it regularly, much easier on the system than NSAIDs.

Kathy

MSM is illegal in AREC Competition