Re: [RC] RC: skunk solutions for the brave ;0) - Patty P

 When I lived on my little farm in Virginia we had a skunk visitor come by for a while. I threw food out to him. He was very old, not at all afraid and seemed to have no need to spray us or even threaten us that he might spray. I could smell him when he was around, so Id turn on the light and throw out some bread. He would just waddle over and start eating. He had gray around his face so I could see that he/she was very old. So cute! I enjoyed seeing him come for his evening bread. Then one day he stopped coming. I guess he died, or some kill happy neighbor decided the poor old guy was too much of a bother.

PattyP