[RC] anyone else just having fun with their horses???? - CTH

I just have to share how much fun I had today with my boys.
It is warm and sunny well above our normal Alberta weather.
Santa brought a new horse for me to play with.(okay Wayne and Elaine Delbeke really brought him)
Canadian Fog is only 2 but already a BIG beautiful boy. He is over 15 hands and beautiful. Going to be a stunning gray when he goes up.
He leads and I can do his feet. Everything else is new to him.
We spent the day playing with hoola hoops that make rattle snake sounds ( getting ready for Steph and Johns rides) , a large deflated ball ( someone bit it) and the very scary toboggan I haul hay on.
He loves cookies but not the peppermint kind.
Chinook our 5 year old has decided Fog is okay. Sidney my 10 year old will not let Fog near me so had to be banished to the other side of the fence.
Razi at 20 years old has turned into a bully. He was always the bottom of the herd until Chinook came. Now he really thinks he is something. Ears back chasing Fog and Chinook. I think they humor him because he is old.
By the end of the afternoon I took pictures of Fog standing with the hoola hoop hanging off one ear. He refused to wear the Santa hat I bought him but was happy to carry it around.
Some days it is just fun to just hang out with good friends especially the 4 legged kind.
Paddi