[RC] Tack-less Humor - Bob Fletcher

I must have hit a nerve with some of you women out there!

I didn't realize that shopping and comparing notes rates right up there with exchanging recipes and having no sense of humor.

The thread the other day pretty much covered this subject and here we go again.  The comparing of products is one thing, but the "I bought mine from Suzie Q's Tack and Screen Door Company " is indeed name dropping.
Again, I am reminded when that one catalog company that someone said something nice about was ripped a new one by several ladies out there.  They accused the company of planting posts.  I should have chimed in then, but thought better of it.  Now that I see what is good for the goose doesn't necessarily pass for the gander.

Brass vs Stainless can be a topic by itself, we don't need cloaked plugs.

Lighten up on the Pocket Fisherman

If I have truly offended anyone,
Mea Culpa!