From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bob Fletcher
Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2006 11:47 AM
To: Ride Camp
Subject: [RC] Tack colors and brass vs stainless

?

How many names can I plug in one paragraph?? Geez Liz, you left out Ron Popiel's Pocket Fisherman and Roncos Veg-I-Matic.

?

I personally have never had a problem with brass turning my horse green or any shade there of.? If I had to make a decision as to have a?smudge of green, because I don't take the time to clean my tack after riding, or to have an unforgiving stainless clad headstall, I'll go green everytime.

?

Of course if I wanted people to know that I spent a large sum of money on my headstall because it has stainless hardware, I would leave the price tag on just like my ol' friend Minnie Pearl.