Date: 12/18/06 15:43:42
Subject: [RC] No Friday Night Dance this year

Joe, WHO is keeping anyone from dancing???  Nothing says y'all can't dance. I'd also bet that the room will have a dance floor in it. Just clear some tables and chairs if needed, and DANCE. Not everyone does dance, and some go to listen to the music. I personally prefer a live band, that some DJ spinning the music. I can listen to the radio any time I want. Give me some live music!!! And DANCE dang it! No one is gonna tell you that you can't! LOL

Remember, this is again a NATRC / AERC joint convention. Great way to meet folks from the other sport.

Jonni in TX (who will cheer you on if you just dance Joe!!!! )  ;-)