[RC] No Dance-What you talken about Willis! - Kathy Copeland

No dance why that is pure horse poop to put it nicely.  One should never cancel a dance.  As far as dancing in the aisle is concerned; been there done that; not what we wanted to do at the convention.  We want to get out on the dance floor and let’er rip with all our riding friends from all over the country.   After sitting in meetings all day I personally don’t want to sit any more I want to shake my boudy and have some fun.  So I guess we will have to do some investigations and find a place to go dancing.  So if anyone out there is familiar with Sparks do you know of a good place to go dancing that can handle a fun crowd?  My team is all for someone bring this issue before the board – WE WANT A DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas to All

Team Slow Poke

Kathy Copeland