[RC] Batteries, etc. - Todd Hezeau

Raven,

    I have a solar panel on top of my trailer and I also have a generator. I do not have a converter which is the thing that charges your batteries and runs your 12v items when your generator is running or your plugged into an outlet. My solar panel is for strickly charging my batteries and does a wonderful job I might add. I'm fixing to upgrade to a larger one, finally.

Safe Riding,
Todd