[RC] No Friday Night Dance - Peggy B-Smith

No Friday Night Dance . . . But - Dave Stamey! He is the greatest - I have all his CDs and have seen him in concert 6 or 7 times. When we have our annual Cowboy Poetry and Western Song fest in Bear Valley, I go just to see Dave. When I saw a Dave Stamey concert for $10, I signed right up
Dave has been the headliner at the fundraiser for M.A.R.E. (therapeutic riding program in Bakersfield) for the last couple of years.

I guess if you really want to dance that bad, you could go dancing after the concert, or before, or during the intermission, or down the halls, or . . .?

Peggy Bergman-Smith
Bear Valley Springs, CA