Re: [RC] No Friday Night Dance this year - Lori Bertolucci

Dave Stamey is not only a good singer, he also has a great sense of humor. It would be a concert definitely worth the $10.00, of that is all it is!

Lori B.

Laney Humphrey <laneyhh@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I hadn't really read the schedule carefully enough to notice until I
read your post. I thought "concert," ugh, but then I looked at the
schedule and found that it's going to be Dave Stamey! He is one cool
guy - great singer and very interested in the old vaquero traditions of
the Californios. I think this will be worth paying $10 for! And who
knows, there may well be dancing in the aisles.
Laney