[RC] Benefits of Bio-Scan and Chiro Adjustments - Christina Schiro

A years ago, I discovered what amazing results Bio-scan and chiropractic adjustments can do for my horse. They work best together. I am normally present for the entire session (usually a little over one hour), but I had to leave for work, and left my junior friend, Ashley (she just did her first 50 at my ride, the Blackwater Boogie, on 12/2 and we are getting her own horse Duke ready for his first ride, a 25 at Gator Run in January). Below is the entire email (I did remove a name or two) that Joanne, the Bioscan Light Technician, wrote to me this morning to tell me how the session ended. I just wanted to share this email I received and maybe get other riders starting to think about alternative methods of caring for their horses. Also, check out the testimonial at www.bioscanlight.com by Valerie and Danielle Kanavy.
Christina Schiro
Pensacola, FL
(The "green dots" that Joanne mentions below is the green water-soluable marker that is used to mark blocked energy pathways and sore muscles picked up by the bioscan machine. The technician can come back and use the infared lights and magets on them so the muscels are relaxed and start the healing process before the chiro adjustment is made.)

"I was at the barn a long time yesterday. Ice didn't want to be adjusted & it took me awhile to convince him that he did. His neck, poll were sore and sensitive. You should have seen him after I did adjust him. It was too cute...He lowered his head, took a huge deep breath, blew out and licked and chewed like crazy, then looked over at me like..thank you thank you! He is so sweet. I just love him! You'll have to ask Ashley about it. She was so amazed by the instant relief he got. You could see it in his eye's. Please do let me know if he rolls less now. Nancy was talking about rolling & she said Ice has been rolling more than usual recently. That is what they do to put themselves back in. I am not saying that's the only reason a horse
roll's but at time's it can be what they are doing & given that he was out on his neck like that and he is rolling more tells me, in this case, that's what he is doing. So, I'll be interested in seeing if he rolls less.
Nancy did have Andy done too. He did lot's of licking and chewing when I adjusted him so I am hopeful, she'll see positive improvements. Nancy said he didn't lick and chew with ----- and that he didn't show much improvements. Since he did lick & chew, I am hopeful this will be more effective than his last time.
Onto Duke...we'll, I'll have to let Ashley tell you that story! I don't want to speak for her. I will say...she was so happy when she left. I think she got her Mother upset with her cause she kind of messed around after the treatment and she was late calling her Mom. Duke did take a very long time. He was a mess. He was flexing more than she has seen him do before. With him being so sore, I went back over him on a different setting before I adjusted him. I did that with Ice too ( I always do in certain area's but I did more so yesterday). I hope you don't feel bad about Ice. Some people tend to take their horses green dot's personally & some should! But not you..you take excellent care of your horse. I know you know that..I just don't want you to feel guilty because you have no reason to. Some events/rides are harder on them than others. Just like us. They might climb the same hill every day and one day, turn their head the wrong way, at the wrong time and that will cause more soreness than the last time. You may have hit a bump at the time he wasn't ready for it in a trailer...trailer riding is a huge cause of a horse getting out. It could be a variety of reason's.
I'll look forward to hearing from you and seeing how everyone is doing. I have high hopes for Duke too!"