[RC] Donkey with endema......... - L gin

I am in NW Georgia, so I don't think Pigeion Fever is likely. They do spread Chicken manure on the Hay fields across the road so 'chicken fever would be more likely ' .
No contact with other equine for 18 months or more. There are neighbors with horses , but they are at least 200 and 800 feet away. There are cows and deer, coyotes, hawks, doves, cats,mice, assorted varmits nearby. Rattlesnakes and copperheads are in the area.
In their paddock there are a couple oaks, I hadn't actually seen acorns in their area, sweet gum balls, and leaves. There was some Chokecherry , but they don't eat that,and I cut down the 4 that had come up a couple weeks ago.There weren't any fireants in the paddock, but there are some mounds a couple hundred feet away.Lets top this off with the rental house neighbors had meth cooking going on, they were arrested right before we moved in. I did leave a good 75 foot buffer between their paddock and the property line. ---- But they usually have a roundbale all the time, sometimes it will run low for a half day, but Eeyore and Rascal will start making "noise" braying and whinneying if it runs out.
Swelling seems to be going down today, especially in the legs, stomach about halfway.
Tomorrow I will look for capillary bursting..... in the mucous membranes......
There is a slight chance he could have been injuried playing with his horse buddies. But I have never had a kick injury on any of them, they are a pretty stable group, maybe an ugly face or rarely a nip on the neck, (Rascal got insecure when Scout moved up over Honey, so he got a bit more assertive). Actually the Donkey was the roughest on everyone, he used to be a real Boy before I got him. But he accepts his place as the smallest and stays out of the way, during the roundbale dance.So if he got kicked it would be accident , and not from aggression, but from the arab crazy dance............

Stay up-to-date with your friends through the Windows Live Spaces friends list. http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://spaces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?wx_action=create&wx_url=/friends.aspx&mk