RE: [RC] Dodge Truck - Jean

I have this same model truck although with half the mileage. So far….knock wood...I haven’t had a bit of trouble. It hauls my draftX and his large QH buddy in a 2 horse aluminum Hart bumper pull with a dressing room without thinking. I love it!!!!

Jean

From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David
Sent: Saturday, December 16, 2006 5:13 AM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] Dodge Truck

I have an 01 Dodge 2500 with the Cummins 24 valve and auto transmission.  I have replaced two lift pumps and one main pump under warranty and have just went through having the transmission overhauled at 104000 miles.  Earlier, I had a torque converter failure.  Other than all that, I love the truck and it has all the power I need to run in cruise in hilly country.  I suffered through a variety of gas powered trucks prior to this one and I will never go back. The torque curve of the Cummins is in just the right range to do a wonderful job of pulling.  I pull a three horse goose neck with living quarters and usually have two horses aboard plus all the gear.  It doesn't even know it's back there.

David