From: ll cole
Sent: Friday, December 15, 2006 11:47 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] fence question

 Just went to Premier's website and found that they don't offer warranties on their fencing.

  • "Warranty? Premier thinks candor and honesty is more important than salesmanship, so we do not provide extended warranties on any electric fence conductors because the type of insulators, post spacing, type of energizer, weather conditions and UV differences (south vs. north, mountain vs. low-land) can halve or double the life of many plastic materials."

     Just a heads up.

    Barry Cole,  Kansas