From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Patty P
Sent:
Thursday, December 14, 2006 2:30 PM
To:
ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] [RC] Dodge Truck Question...now hitch question

 I got it!!!!!

HURRAY!  The Dually sounded great, looked great, and came with a very small warrantee which is better than none. I am thrilled! Now to contact someone to put in the ball...someone said  B&M is the best for a gooseneck hitch?

Thank you SOOOO much you guys! I almost passed this truck up...With tax paid 13K....and only 114K miles...it is in excellent shape in and out. Looks almost new! And no sounds at all...no taps, no gurgles and it switch gears very smoothly...I floored it on the freeway and it really moves...with no unusual sounds...

IM SO EXCITED!

Patty P