: Re: [RC] Bees get a bad rap?? - Marv Walker

Dr Hymenoptera
World renown YJ communicator and peace negotiator (maybe I should volunteer my services to the President)

As a YJC&PN of lesser stature I used to get calls from people
wanting me to come get bees from their you name its.  I'd
patiently determine exactly what we were talking about and
then I express dis-interest when I found out them not be
bees.

They'd ask if I could do something about them and I say,
"Sure, $80."  They'd then ask, "You charge for that???"

Then I'd say, "Yep, I don't work for nothing, do you?  If
you do, get over here cause I can keep you busy for quite a
while."

Marv "And see if you kin borry a truck and trailer for
a dump run." Walker
Horse Info & DVDs: http://MarvWalker.com