Re: [RC] conformation-toed in vs. toed out - Lysane Cree

My mare toes out a little bit but the rest of her conformation is good and she has a wide enough chest that she doesn't interfere. Look at the front end as a whole. If the only thing is a slight toeing out, it might not be a big deal. But narrow chest and toeing out, probably not so good.

Lysane

Kimberly Huck <distancerider@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I?m getting ready to look an endurance prospect that is ?slightly? toed in.  I?ve always heard the saying?.?better toed in than toed out?.  Why is that?

Thanks so much.

Kim

All new Yahoo! Mail