[RC] Need advice ASAP - Karen Everhart

Hi All,

I have a 12 y/o riding student who is very small for her size.  I require helmets for all my students so she needs to get one.  She wants PINK!!!

We ordered a helmet from Stoney Creek Tack on November 2nd.......and after 5 phone calls and a ton of excuses the helmet finally arrived today.  She ordered a Troxel Spirit, in Small, color Fuchsia.  She received an Adult Medium, in BLACK!!!!!  Needless to say we are ticked off.

So, I have searched the normal places I use: Longriders, Dover, etc., and cannot find a pink or fuchsia helmet anywhere.....I can find from some other smaller tack stores but am afraid of getting burned again.

Can ANYONE lead me to a small, pink or fuchsia riding helmet, from a provider I can trust???????

Karen Everhart MEd.
President- Rainbow Meadows Equine Rescue and Retirement, Inc.
email: President@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.rainbowmeadowsranch.com

Owner/Operator Horse Calls LLC
Training, Centered Riding Lessons
CTR and Endurance Conditioning and Training
email: HorseCalls@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.horsecalls.com

620-725-3402
316-648-5082