Re: [RC] [RC] horse v. psych //Insurance Coverage - Patty P

 This is a GREAT idea! I dont know why I didnt think of this myself! LOL!

-------Original Message-------

Date: 12/12/06 20:20:54
Subject: Re: [RC] [RC] horse v. psych //Insurance Coverage

On 12/12/06 5:48 AM, "Diana Peterson" <diana2507@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> :-)
>
> so now all we have to do is convince our insurance that the horses are
> neccesary for our mental health and have them pay for the " therapy"....

------
How to Get Horse Therapy Covered by Insurance:

1. Have your dr write you a prescription for Zoloft, Paxil, or Prozac
2. Name your horse Zoloft, Paxil, or Prozac 40 mg/day ($351/month!)
3. Bill insurance

Beverley
"Will write scrips in x? for Rides"

Beverley Kane, MD
Horsensei Equine-Assisted Learning & Therapy
Woodside, CA

See Stanford Medical School "Medicine & Horses" on NBC-TV