[RC] Occupation - Dyane Smith

Retired after 36 years in social work and personnel.  By the time I got my first horse, I already had 14 or so years and a good amount of vacation and overtime collected, but the first year I used to fall asleep at stop lights going to and from work after visiting my horse at his boarding stable.  The good thing for me about working was that I learned early to trot fast fast through twisty trails in dark so pitch I couldn't see any part of the horse (later we graduated to galloping hard up fire roads in that same pitch dark).

Dyane