RE: [RC] RC Occupations - Burnett, Elly

Title: RE: [RC] RC Occupations

I'm a full-time veterinary student.  I get a week off for Thanksgiving and four weeks off for Christmas, and then another week in March for Spring Break and three and a half months for summer.  Ain't so bad!  My schedule is usually pretty flexible during the day, so I can often go riding either in the morning or afternoon most days (not during test weeks!).  Although with the weather so chilly, all that time is now being devoted to my new favorite sport--eating!  Hello Sophmore seventy!

Happy holidays!

Elly