[RC] horses to help obsessive compulsive disorder - AmiraMay311

Either that Angie...or she is going into this line of work knowing full well that
there's a wealth of potential "clients" in the endurance crowd...LOL

After all we are about as Obsessive/compulsive as they come!

I think it's a really neat occupation.

Tracey

I plan to utilise horses to help people with mental
disorders> such as obsessive compulsive disorder,
Umm, is it just me, ir is it not a bit ironic that a person who does
endurance wants to use horses to help people with obsessive compulsive
disorder.  What are  you gonna do, show them a good place to utilize
their special gift? :-))

Angie