Re: [RC] comforts at rides - Stacy Sadar

This past spring, I bought a Coleman Instant Hot....less money than alot of the others out there.  I love it.  It's great for the hot shower, hot water to wash dishes or your hot tea/cocoa.  They have a shower head that you attach to it for your shower.

Stacy

Sisu West Ranch <ranch@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We simply mounted a 14 gal. water tank on the top of the stock trailer.  The sun warmed the water.  A hose went inside and you had a nice shower.  I will admit that it did not work at the Point Chaser (October in MN), but you can't have everything.