Re: [RC] Occupation//Bruce - Beverley H. Kane, MD

Title: Re: [RC]   Occupation//Bruce
Oh! So the DC stands for the comics!!

On 12/11/06 5:40 AM, "Bruce Weary DC" <bweary@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 My day job is serving as a mild mannered reporter for the Daily Planet here in Metropolis. My other job is  kind of a secret. Let's just say I'm real comfortable wearing tights, and leave it at that. Oh, and please don't run your generator next to me all night. It's very expensive to have your rig towed all the way back from Jupiter. :>    Dr Q aka "Clark"

Beverley Kane, MD
Horsensei Equine-Assisted Learning & Therapy
Woodside, CA
http://www.horsensei.com

See Stanford Medical School "Medicine & Horses" on NBC-TV
http://www.nbc11.com/news/10339680/detail.html