[RC] generators - what about clean air? - Karen Lynd

It seems to me that the focus regarding generators should be more on the pollution caused IN THE IMMEDIATE VICINITY OF OUR HORSES rather than the noise caused by the generators.  What is the fix for providing clean air for our horses to breath that is not heavily ladened with carbon monoxide and other pollutants other than turning off the generators?  This issue has been mentioned several times, but no one seems to be focusing on it.  I care a lot more about the health of the horses than I do about whether or not I have to wear earplugs or I am warm at night.
Karen Lynd
(sometime LD rider, long ago endurance rider, frequent ridecamp volunteer / pitcrew and onetime ride manager)