[RC] Help!!! Horse not growing!!! - WRSINOSKY

First of all, your baby has alot more growing to do.

Secondly, as I get older, I find I want my horses shorter.  Four of my six are 15.3 and taller.  Sheesh!

My 3 y/o Arab filly is very small and fine boned, but I'm not concerned about her growth rate or her ability to carry me when she's old enough.  I'm 5'5", 130. If she only reaches 14.2, I'll be happy.  Easier to mount, closer to the ground when I fall off.

Cindy Edwards
Buckeye, AZ