Re: [RC] Fw: Small Horse - RDCARRIE

They can grow well past 5, too.  I bought one last Feb., he measured 14.3 1/2h with a stick and level.  Perfect height.  He was almost 6.  As the year wore on, I swore he was getting harder to get on.  Measured him a couple of months ago with same stick and level...#$%@ horse is now 15.1 1/2h.  Grew 2 inches in less than a year.  I've told him to knock it off, it ain't funny.

Dawn in East Texas (who prefers 'em short)