From: Cheryl Dudley [mailto:staffwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2006 4:36 PM
To: Steph Teeter
Subject: International Appaloosa endurance horses

Hi Stephanie,

Finally I've been assigned an endurance ride article! Do you know of any international Appaloosa endurance horses that have done well? Probably Arab/Appaloosa crosses. I recall seeing a photo of a leopard Appaloosa ridden by someone from Chile (I think). Does this sound familiar? If you recall him, or know of any others, I'd appreciate your help.

Hope all is well down there. Winter up here has been miserable and wet.

Thanks for your help!
Cheryl Dudley
Staff Writer
Appaloosa Journal
2720 W. Pullman Road
Moscow, ID 83843-4024
208-882-5578 ext. 252
www.appaloosajournal.com
Appaloosa Journal is the official publication of the Appaloosa Horse Club