[RC] Deb Bennett's Articles - Diane

I was reading a piece on her website that stated the fact the vertebrae of the horse's back  is actually more slowly maturing or the last part.  Think about that when people get on young horses.    I do all the groundwork, NH or work in hand, and get them ready to be mounted.  The last horse was 4 before she was actually backed.  Competing a 4 yr old, boy, I don't get that all.
Diane
MI