[RC] Northwest Riders wanted to join our Great Team - Karla Watson

Our PNER endurance team has some open spots for riders who want to join a team this season. We are a very friendly, very helpful team with many of us located near Portland or in the Oregon area. We share stories on our email group and meet for potlucks at most of the rides. We are not very competitive although we did come in 8th place last year. We do not pressure people to ride a certain distance or go to a certain ride. We are on this team to make new friends, enjoy old friends and share some food/drink/stories at rides. We welcome newbies to this sport along with seasoned riders. Its a great way to meet new people and have some camraderie at rides. We only ask riders to join who feel they will be going to at least 4-6 rides this season. Please email me if you are interested. karlawatson@xxxxxxxxxxx
------Karla Watson/Muddy Milers Endurance Team