[RC] Epics Boots Exchange 1s for 0s?? - Karla Watson

I have a one pair of size 0 Epics boots I need to exchange for a pair of size 1. Anyone near the Portland, Oregon area need a smaller size?? I bought sets for all 3 of our horses but need 1s in the front of one of the horses. They are new, ridden in 1/2 hour. I will come to you to make the exchange, hopefully very soon please. These boots for exchange only, not for sale.