[RC] TX hay supply??? - Jonni

They hay supply in Texas is not good. Yes, you can find hay, but it will cost you. Small square bales of Coastal Bermuda are running from about $6.50 to $8 a bale. Round bales are running from $65 and up, depending on the area, size, and quality.  And until the spring / early summer rains hopefully get there, I imagine that it will only get worst, before it gets better. Glad I only have 5 to feed, and they amuse themselves thinking they are grazing on our very short pasture between feedings.
Jonni