Re: [RC] Roaring vs screaming - Merryben

Becky and I were at a ride once and kept hearing lions (as if African lions roaring).  We thought we were nuts until on one of the loops we rode right by a place that was a lion sanctuary.  And they did roar, just like in the movies.  That was the old Little Rock Lions Ride near Palmdale.  I still have the jacket.