Re: [RC] Deb Bennett's Article in Jan EN - Carolyn Burgess

I have a horse that is coming six and this will be her first year of competition.  I bought her as a 4 y.o. and didn't start riding her until she was 5.  Are there really alot of people that compete with 4 y.o.?

Carolyn Burgess

KimFue@xxxxxxx wrote:
I will explore this further but it really has me thinking that perhaps it is not in the best interest of my horse's to be riding them in LDs as 4 years olds