[RC] need imput again Calif. horse camps - Karen Sullivan

Hi folks,

Finally, our BLM meeting coming up to discuss layout and facilities for a horse camp out at Cache Creek area! (between San Francisco and Sacramento to the north).. Some time ago I requested info towards getting a list of horse camps with pipe corrals...here is what I have and would really appreciate any additions to this and anything else folks feel is important as far as a useful overnight horse camp....

Samuel Taylor State Park
Cuneo Creek Horse camp at Humbolt State Redwoods State Park
Mt. Diablo
Rancho Del Oso
Loafer Creek Camp at Lake Oroville
Skillman
Montana Del Oro
Anza Borrego
Jack Brook Horse camp at Pescadero Creek County Park
Euer Valley (private)
Frank Valley Horse Camp (Marin)
Sly Park

There must be more.......