[RC] Poll of Ridecampers-re:Becky Siler - Sherman

You're welcome on our little ranch as well, only 5 acres, but we're halfway between Auburn & Grass Valley, CA, lots of trails within 45 min drive (and close to 15 miles of them out the back gate) and plenty of AERC rides to choose from. I'm totally uninformed about what type of electricity you need though, 220? 110? or would the spare bedroom be easier? Just have to make sure it's not the same time that my sis comes out from Arkansas. For extra horse storage, we'll soon have our 50x60 pipe paddock put up (:>)

Kathy