[RC] sleeping bag violence - Stacy Baxter

Speaking of Sleeping Bag Violence - Hubby and I spent our honeymoon traveling in a VW van, with two dogs, sleeping in mummy bags.  The SECOND WORST part of sleeping in mummy bags is getting dressed in the morning.  Brrrr!  I have learned to place my clothes I am wearing the next day under the bag.  (Or let the dogs sleep on my clothes bag)  I think you can guess the absolute worst part.

Also, if any of you women marry old boy scouts....don't believe them when they say you will sleep warmer in sleeping bags if you sleep without clothes.   Boy was I naive....and cold...

-Stacy