[RC] generators - Ann Blankenship

I’m one of those people who is fortunate enough to finally have an RV.  I’ve camped (to use the term loosely) all over the US and there is NOT ONE RV Park, State Park or National Park where you’re allowed to run your generator after 10pm and sometimes earlier.  If you do, someone comes and beats on your door… usually a neighbor but sometimes a ranger.   No one does it!  And we’ve been so cold our onboard water has frozen.  Just ‘cuz you’re in an RV doesn’t mean you’re warm but My Goodness people… get some more blankets!  Sleep in your woolly hat!  Sleep in your sweats and socks AND your wooly hat.  This really has nothing in particular to do with horse camping or endurance; it’s about appropriate conduct and etiquette.  There’s never an excuse for bad behavior.