[RC] TECHIES -- I need help with my E-Mails!!!!! - Sky Ranch

Help!  Computer nerds and geeks -- I need help ASAP, please.... I'm working on a ride book and need my stored e-mails... this is endurance related because all of my e-mails are currently lost including my ridecamp contacts!

My Outlook Express more or less "crashed" this afternoon and would NOT open.  I kept trying to open it, to no avail.  Following the "help" page, I have somehow (I think) stored all of my e-mails into a folder but now I can't open them... I had several folders where I had saved my e-mails.  What can I do???

Thank you for any help you can give me.  I am desperate...

Carla Richardson
Colorado