Re: [RC] [RC] Best cinch poll - Dawn Carrie

Well, first and foremost, whatever makes your horse happy.  :)  That taken into account, some horses are allergic to neoprene, eliminating that option.  I use a mohair girth.  My current saddle (Barefoot Cheyenne) has English rigging, which I really prefer to western rigging.  So, I like an English mohair girth.  My horses haven't had any rubbing or galling problems with it, even when doing two 50s in a row at hot humid rides, so I guess it's so far, so good.

Dawn Carrie