[RC] Stopover along I-10 Between Texas and Florida? - Dawn Carrie

Can anyone recommend a place to stopover for a truck/LQ trailer and 2-3 horses along I-10, maybe around the Mobile, Alabama area (give or take an hour or two either side)?  We're leaving Texas Wed. the 13th enroute to the Goethe Challenge ride in Florida, and are looking for somewhere we can stop for the night on the 13th, let the horses out (even just tied to the trailer) to rest, eat, drink, etc.  Any fairgrounds, safe camping areas, etc. in that area?

Thanks in advance,
Dawn Carrie