[RC] Compact Digital Camera for the Trail? - Christina Schiro

I asked my husband for a compact (saddle bag size) digistal camera for Christmas. He did his consumer reports type search and said he couldn't find any good ones for around $100 or less. Does anyone have one that they would recommend.

Here is my criteria:

$125 or less (I'm bad with expensive items)
Some zoom
Small enough to fit in a saddle bag
Will be used almost exclusively outside (so doesn't need to be good indoors)

Thanks, Chrisitna